Training Site App--Become an AHA Training Site
Align With the BEST AHA Training Center
Why we are better:
- Competitive ecard pricing with no order minimum and same day delivery to your ecard location
- No roster fees
- No instructor affiliation fees & low cost instructor renewal courses
- Get 12% off all AHA materials from Worldpoint and 15% off all equipment with FREE shipping on orders over $99.
- Instructors can teach in all 50 states
- Superb customer service
- Digital roster/sign in page submission & you can keep your own originals of all other course paperwork such as answer sheets, skills test, evals, etc.(no need to send to the Training Center)
- Be a Training Site
- Post your classes on the AHA Instructor Network.
- Experienced Instructors can become Training Center Faculty for FREE. Training Center Faculty can teach instructor courses & provided Instructor monitoring.
- Business Mentoring for FREE. Our job and goal is to grow your business into the biggest and best Training Site in your community. When you grow we grow, so we work very hard to make you successful. We have ongoing training, support, and education for our instructors and training sites.
- Monthly Training Site conferences that are FREE to all NIHE Training Sites. Not only learn from the best in the business but network with fellow Training Site Coordinators and Instructors from around the country. Share ideas and partner up!
- Set your own schedule of courses; do last minute courses and skill checks to meet your customers needs.
- Keep your course paperwork at your own location. Just submit digitally your course roster/sign in page. NIHE pays for digital roster submission systems so they are provided FREE to all NIHE Training Sites.
- Be part of the AHA Training Center known across the country as the best at staying compliant with all AHA rules and regulations. Be the gold standard!
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in becoming affiliated with National Institute for Healthcare Education, a National AHA Training Center.
Also, learn how to grow your Training Site or Training Center at our fabulous Training Site Development Conferences. Go to: Training Site Conferences to see the Agenda and Dates and Locations.
*The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge & proficiency in BLS, ACLS, & PALS & has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association.